FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, April 18, 2010

GRAND INSPIRATION

This next piece was inspired by my peeps at Wine & Bowties. If you haven't heard of them, then your definitely slipping on your blogging skills. START to fuck with them. Max T, posted a old school Kobe Bryant & Keyshawn Johnson ESPN commercial & through a slant on it.

What I got from it was this, as much as I grind & want to reach my dreams I do need to allow myself time & patience. I've got to refer to the old quote "Rome wasn't built in a day" & that holds true with each & every one of us. We have to grind but its the accumulation of our hard work in which pays off, not the quick get rich schemes.

Yes Lotto tickets are cool, but money earned is a lot better invested than money won. Let us all remember this & proceed though life with the patience & optimism of a rookie. Only makes sense if they say life is a game, right?

Hope you enjoy "Rookie Reign" Im more than likely going to dip into poetry lounge & preform this one within the next month.


-Darrin Elliot

Oh & heres a sample of W&B to check out the site click HERE.

Our mission is to entertain and educate. To raise awareness about the beauty of life through the facilitation of thought. Wine & Bowties aims to present life in its infinite forms and applications by making the wonders of the world a bit more accessible. We believe that anything can be dope if viewed through the right lens.


No comments:

Post a Comment