FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, May 3, 2010

CHEATING TRUTH

HAD A CONVO WITH A BUDDY OF MINE FROM FIRE ACADEMY THE OTHER DAY. HIS PHILOSOPHY ON WOMAN & HIS DATING STANDARD IS PRETTY CRAZY & UNIQUE. NONETHELESS HIS VIEWS ARE APPRECIATED & I DECIDED TO CREATIVELY COME UP WITH THIS ONE.

Tears fill her eyes
& to my subtle sweet surprise
I can still continue to tell her lies

See long as I get mine in then fuck it I'm just fine
I'm supposed to have my cake & eat it hell, that's why its mines
So I continue to chase these ratchet ass dimes
Cause I gotta bomb ass wifey who is all mines

Does whatever I need her to she ain't strong enough to leave
Shit I dick her down, take her out & even pay for her weave
She loves me & I agree
Hell I love me
But I also love taking down new bad 1's to a higher degree

I can't stop won't stop see us players continue to play
Shit if u mad blame my daddy he taught me this is the way

& really why would I be committed when I'm only 23
But bitch I'll be damned if yo ass ever tried to think of cheating on me

Selfish? Very. Liar? yes
But as a young black man we ONLY aspire to become the best
But I guess we got this shit a wrong, see Ima a mess
& no song could ever break it down
I just gotta turn my shit around

See baby I'm sorry I cheated & will continue to cheat
But until I grow up I just can't see myself not being a freak
& this one isn't that deep
Its just apart of the game in which we keep discreet

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment