FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, May 3, 2010

CHECKING IN

Its been months since I've heard you're voice
Now I'm speaking with you face to face & this wasn't my choice
Yet I embrace the opportunity something short of a rejoice

Now I'm looking at you, looking at me
I think of us & what we we're meant to be
But I see we did our part to alter perfect history
Now I'm speaking to you & your telling me his story

I see you have moved on & I'm glad cause I did too
& I'm glad to see that your over it & gained a new boo
For you deserve one after all the hell I put you through
Phoenix arose from the ashes & a person became new
Yet through & through I'm still glad to have been with you
You taught me much more shit than I even learned in School

& what's cool is that I think our drama made us better people
I mean would we really love barack if his predecessor was his equal?

Naw I don't think we really would
Which for ourselves turned out to be that good
Even if I could turn back the clock I don't think that I would

See this face to face is what I needed just to see how you are
Regardless of past you were always that very 1st star

Taught me a lot & hopefully I made you better than yesterday
Thank you for being the one in which paved the way

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment