FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, May 16, 2010

FOREVER DARRIN

I want this shit forever
Like my name is Marshall West Drake Carter
Out of all rising poets name one whose going harder
Aspired to be the best & only determined to become smarter
Plus I'm acting too I'm just trying steal a few oscars

Yea I want this shit forever like you have no fucking clue
Just wanna buy a few houses for myself & lace my whole crew
Because they had my back y'all don't know what I been through
My own grandma & Mom's don't even see this shit through
So I support myself yea I'm walking on my own two
But hell to me its mad cool
I just polaroid the moments for when selective memory is due
Like "DJ I was always the only one to support you"
I'll just yawn & ask "ok are you through?"

While my patience sits at an all time high
I'm just now focused on the dream which lives in my eye
the undisputed newcomer who only wants to kiss the sky
Have a trio with her & dreams that never die
We don't use contraception either so only artist will multiply

& this right here is where we begin to take flight
Obtaining any goal in which comes through our dreams at night
Never afraid to give it all with unwavering amount of might
I just cock the barrel & look down the sight
Strike bullshit down like I'm in a thunder storm with a metal kite
Willing to die for this shit like I'm a pit bull in a mike vick dog fight

Yea I want this shit forever.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment