FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, May 16, 2010

HYPER TRUTH

Sick of the mediocre shit I'm far past constant tries
Hell I'm the son of a bitch & my father spits out constant lies
I'm just letting you all know that my soul has been compromised
Yea myself, a reflection in the mirror is what I despise
So I use poetry & screen writing to help rest my eyes

See its easy to tell you that I'm stubborn & stuck in my ways
I was that little nigga on the block that constantly got played
So by now in 5/2010 I'm lifting issues twice my weight
Not complaining or making excuses I just reach for my spade
Ace in the hole while I lace up my cape

Carefully examine my mistakes cuz I know I'm not the smartest
Yet ahead of most since I surpass my best & work the hardest
See I'm going to reach for this dream regardless
Because I had a talk with God & he said "Son i made you to be an Artist"

See this is the life I choose so double up & do you
When the casket drops just hope you can say you kept it true


-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment