FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, May 29, 2010

PLAYER SHIT

I guess this one here is on some player shit so let's hear it
Artistic flow so what I spit is what I spit period.

Charmer yes, finesses from the gate
I'm the player type who you all love to hate
While I just keep pulling numbers thinking isn't life great

This player poem is one I guess right now I need to recite
Cuz lately looks like these chicks lost sight
So I think I'l start out with my ghetto type

She's the one with all the damn drama & extra grief
Hell we even got into it with the police
Pulled a charger out & tried to take a swing
Sorry for her actions now she treats me like a king
Beautiful skinny little thing
But damn her attitude is mean
Almost left her alone to play on her own team
Now she's aiming for a ring

.....

Next we have the meanest model this side of the Mississippi
Always talking about herself & is the epitome of Sadity
Wants to be the perfect lover but only if my bank gets pretty
She leaves me for the ball players then bounces right back
She says she believes in me plus she knows I can act
I think its only cuz she want to take a red carpet lap
But hell after her performances I should give her an Emmy plaque

Then we have my baby mama drama beautiful conflicted queen
See she wants to aim higher yet simply is caught in between
Her two little joys who mean her the world
While all the while you have a child raising two little girls
She's still a beast goes out to be the best
I just hope I'm man enough to keep pushing her to the test
At the end of the war I want her to remain the last that's left

Ok now here's on of my fav's she's statistically the best ever
Shares my artistic views we're birds of the same feather
Body & face of a Goddess no need to a plastice surgeon
& would you believe that she's still a virgin?
Dominguez hills grad USC masters program
& her 3 focus besides God & school is me becoming her man
She has a vicious life game plan
But my fear is that I'm a hindrance of letting her wings expand

I then have an asrtsy farts'y neo soul love child
The afrocentric chick who always makes me smile
Loves smoking weed & keeps my mind stimulated
Always down to help me out when I'm frustrated
Only thing sometimes she gets too down with free love
Loving everybody won't trip if crib nor blood
But still she's still my little angel sent from above

I also have the secret service type let's call her Jamie Bond
Double o seven flow so she's hardly ever down to get it on
Moving up as we speak about to run the FBI
But her dad hates me so I'm left out in the dry
Yet she's still the apple of my eye
I guess to evaluate us time would have to time go by

lastly I got this one I like to call "in time"
futuristic style her only goal is to be all mine
see she is something more than a dime
to call my creole queen that would simply be a crime
I always say Ima cut her hair off all the time
but truthfully her natural crop which touches her back is simply divine
at the most she's the one who I can really & only see myself with
I mean she's always down for me so I call her my gift
so lets just be patient & see where this all shifts

....

Artistic flow take it as you want to
understand that this one isn't about you, nor you nor you nor you
this artistic shit is simply what I do.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment