FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, May 29, 2010

QUICK QUESTION

NYC connecting flights charter from there to LA
Now that you're in my face this is serious what I gotta say
Sit down for this babe ok?

Now 6 years in since age 17 now were both 23
& since the 1st day its just been you & me
& this is probably the hardest shit I had to say baby

But honestly & most seriously will you marry me?

Now before you answer that just think about this
I can be the best husband & help you raise the best kids

You know I do my own laundry clean & I never ever shout
I give bomb foot massages plus I even blow yo back out

My mom loves you & my dad adores you
& when your Mrs. Butler I'll still hold open those doors for you

Whatever you want just say it no need to fuss & fight
The Apple of my eye & the only chick I have in my sight
See my love for you only sores to new heights
when I bring you the world you can do whatever with it you like

So think about it baby this is something that I need in my life
So far its no where complete unless you plan on being my wife

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment