FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Thursday, June 3, 2010

PLEAD TO LI

She wants me but I'm not worth it
& to me little mama is more than perfect

see

We periodically say "I love you" but its often in indirect
So this is were we find an emotional check
I'm just trying to avoid another Heartbreak wreck

When we look at it yes your were the 1st
But that was years ago we've grown & me for the worst
Your still perfect & that's the shit that hurts

Look in my eyes & tell me its still the same
I'm the master of disaster & I damn near created this game
So I wouldn't want you to fall into my reign
I just want your heart to remain the very same
As the angel sent from heaven to earth & became

A great mother wife & lover
Yet when it comes to me you deserve another
Cause Li, you have greater things to discover
While I'm still on a flight I'm tryna uncover
My calling for life so need for you to hover

Just do you and please move on,
Cause this inner emotions again prove I'm not strong
No need for this to be prolonged
The death of us is within seconds so go along
& put yourself in a place where you belong.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment