FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MIRROR ME

Hopefully you don't take this the wrong way
But our course has been past its normal delay
See we just continue to play
With constant emotions until a heart is what we slay

As I begin to see my within sins
I just want to put my downside to an immediate end
Before the lights get dim
& the other teams walks off with a win

See I can cry as I write 1 of my works
But as long as I touch someone then those tears work
Even though this shit undoubtedly hurts
I just grit my teeth until I taste this curse

I can't please everybody so why do I even try?
At the very end of the day its just Darrin Elliot & I
The only person who never left my side
The only real
nigga I ever met in my whole life

Sittin in a room full of thoughts I just listen to Drake
Thinking to myself I got too much shit on my plate
Yet I still go in for seconds like I haven't even ate
So my self inflicted sins & sores make me grow a mirror to hate

See cause I don't like the man who I continue to see
But I just have to except him because this is me

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment