FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BRIDE TO BE

I wish you would walk out of my life
I did everything for you, you were supposed to be my wife
Fuck, now you want some time off, this shit can't be nice
I gave you the best five ears of my life

No bitch, sit your ass back down
See now I'm pissed, you wanted to bring my evil side back around

I did right by you, I never cheated, even though I had many a chance
You always say "your far better than any of my friends mans"
& we've constantly made beautiful marriage plans
even put together a five star honey moon in the south of
France
Now you want to take on this cowardly dance

No that's not how I roll you're ass
ain't leaving at all
Please sit that ass back down before I make your head meet that wall
& you know that I'm no bad guy at all
I even let your mom move in when she was sick last fall
I just got a better job too, so now we can really ball
But I guess you rather throw us to the dust and all

Sorry but I've put far too much invested in you
We came along way been together since high school
& I just want the best for you
So allow me to do what it is I need to do

No baby don't cry, I didn't mean to make you sad
But I'll be dammed if you leave me, see I want this bad
So here's what we'll do before this gets outta hand
I'm going to handcuff you baby, to this bed stand
& here is an acidic compound which will paralyze your throat
See I don't need you to scream & have the neighbors woke
See you thought I was playing but our love is no joke

By the time I'm through with you I will make you re-see
That we are destined to be
Just make sure you don't call the police

See I love you baby I never wanted to start a fight
So I'm leaving you locked in the basement, think about us good night

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment