FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DARRINS DECLARATION

I'm really doing it, each & every day
I let go of some baggage now I have much lighter weight
Those of you who are no longer in my life today, Its
OK,
I'm broadcasting it, so you can watch from far away

That was a double meaning, See I'm working on something big,
When it all comes together I'm sure most of you will dig

Something so deep, so authentic, non fabricated, so real
I'm aiming to grab your hearts place passion in & begin to fill

It with compassion, understanding & love
I'm on this mission & road to success & hopefully up above

See I do what I can but most importantly I do what I must
Cause at the end of the day its in God whom I trust
So until the day when I become dust
I'm going hard like a tech nine in which has to bust

So allow time for me to get where I'm going
See as of now its just starting to pick up & rolling
See I love every second of it, just the satisfaction of knowing
That me as a man I'm here & I'm growing
So thank you Lord for this very second & showing,

Me the light & the way
This is I,
Dj
The underdog who's here to stay
So all you pessimist please get the hell out of my way

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment