FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Thursday, July 1, 2010

GRANTED


Sitting here, about to practice what I preach
My modest sense of self has made me thankful to say the least
So i pause pause to inner think

Yea I ask the question to you & yours are you thankful for now?
I'm pretty sure life would be different if you took your final bow
yea the crazy shit is what I'm about now
Before, see I was that cocky dude who never knew when to stop
I gambled with my life & I ended with a simple crash & flop

Yea I skated my black ass up the pavement
Then I seen what the devil sent
A cocky inconsiderate bastard who was headed for final rest
See when it came to life's test I just bubbled C on the scantron to insure a certain death

I simply thought I was the best
Then God wagered in a bet placed it on death
I guess that's why I grind now until my last breath

Understand that we are here for a reason
When God calls you to the plate make sure its for a good reason

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment