FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Friday, July 2, 2010

AGGRESSION 101

I promised you haven't seen nothing yet
Drenched is what I seek, you can forget about the wet
See the thing with this love is that I smash like a vet
So the more I play the better all this gets

So as we begin to kiss I simply aim to only please you
So what do I do? Of course choke you by the neck & ring you
Yea I need all your energy & attention focused on my mouth
The biting & sucking alter to force feed a few power outs

Yes electric stimulating pulsating concentrating love making
This is the most formulating unadulterated time you've ever been shaking

I guess its because I now aim to break & clutch into 2nd gear
Smack that shit so hard I almost inspire fear
Yet I promise you this dick is nothing to run from my dear
I promise you will let go of those feel good tears

This right here is just what happens when two freaks go hard
Soft to hard soft to hard & again soft to hard yea we go hard
Knocking & tapping headboards so of course your my aim
By the time I'm finished the whole island will know my name

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment