FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 26th

Today is the day I begin the rest of my life
I'm done with the drama, the bullshit, the strife
Its like I took the old me, & committed suicide with a knife

Don't look at this one for artistic & plain
Just look at this one, like I'm understanding the game
Before to me it just all felt the same
But now sitting here at 22 won't make anything change

See there is no reason why I shouldn't aspire to the top
I'm on the road to climb higher till I stop

I will cease this dream when the sun itself will no longer shine
Which means that I am on my fucking grind
So by any means I'm going to get mine
Do whatever is morally best for myself to see big time
& I'm about to enter my prime

See I got this
So I'm an optimist
When it comes to my self & my goals
& I'm almost sure these motivational poems of mine are getting old
Never the one to admit when my flow is cold
Just now I have to put the cards down, yet never to fold

See this is the blast off the birth of the struggle
Allow me to introduce my self Darrin Elliot Mr Hustle

-Darrin Elliot

1 comment:

  1. The crazy thing about life is that at any point in time we can give up all the prejudices we've acquired and start a new.

    Embrace the hustle Darrin. Good times to come.

    - Max

    ReplyDelete