FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, July 26, 2010

CROSS 798

I love you more than I love life itself
Yet the only issue I have is that my love is never felt
I do everything that I can, however I'm still placed on this shelf
What can I do for you to love me back? I need help

Because truthfully all I want is for you to love me
Love the man whom I'm destined to be
See where I'm coming from & peep my destination please
Because if you can't grasp me then I'm already resting in peace
It just hurts that our prime time was back in your memories

& I was only a little boy who hardly knew what to do
Given a second chance I'm 200% sure I would've made smarter moves
Yet instead I'm just sitting here with my heart break blues
I mean take a deep look at my arm & this bruise
Wouldn't you agree that these last years I've been paying my dues?

& see that's a question in which you shouldn't have to answer I'm sorry
I just wish that you loved me for me, I failed, so I apologize mommy.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment