FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Friday, July 23, 2010

Malibu Music

Sitting in awe
two children aiming an attempt to break the law
enjoying their affection & above all

they just have each other and no other
not the kind of shit that is between sister & brother
but the undying compassion of a unique lover
yes the wind beneath my wings
yes and even as corny as it seems
she remains the sweetest girl in my dreams
never the one to switch jerseys and label teams
to her I'm her King & she is my Queen
survived the worlds worst drama in search of a ring

But don't shout MVP for me when i attempt a free throw
just understand that this is how the players roll
yes I'm aiming to always let you know
that my love for you babe will forever grow
but the realist shit is still laying ahead hidden the snow
so for now we will wait for spring to show

Lets just tell the weatherman to bring it in with a bright forecast
since autumn season was the past the only difference is that you & I are made to last

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment