FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Thursday, July 22, 2010

PAUSE

They Tell me God puts different people in your life for many different reasons,

Then why cant I seem to keep one in place for just a single season?

I mean when it comes to the good in people I’m all for believing

But never did I think that you would be the one doing the leaving


Yes it was you who bailed on me,

Took me aside and painted out your destiny,

Asked for a little push and I was right there to help set you free,

Took time for mental spiritual and even aimed at physically,

Yet I’m still placed at my own degree,

Hurts to fully understand that I stand alone in my own pedigree


But even my pastor once told me that the problem I have with myself is myself,

So I took a trip to the mental ward & even they said they could not help,

Placed my true emotions to the side & left them on a shelf,

This heart of mine is like a living hell


I hope you forgive me see I never meant wrong,

I tried to be patient the wait was just too long,

I would’ve did all for you but the feelings weren’t as strong,

I just hope that you get along,

With him or me I just want to paint to the most beautiful song,

My will & you’re intentions need to find a place where they belong


Lets look at this learn from the mistake

Placed rapid emotions on a very unstable stake

Which can evolve into a rather unpleasant head ache

Lets just take this pause to catch a very needed brake

See I’m not one to repeat myself because hell I’m far from fake


-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment