FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Friday, July 30, 2010

REFUND

If this will be the last thing you ever here me say
Let it be known that I never wanted it to turn out this way
You were once my heart & gave light to my darkest day
Now we are separated because of a love price we couldn't pay

So for the 1st & last time, please hear me out
Let's not shout
& have a chance to talk about
All the things in which make our love sprout
Like when your lip curls when you get mad & pout

Or how about when you got mad at me for going to DC
But then became excited when you seen it was to get on tv
All of the functions with my close & distant family
I take at look at what we used to be
& I now see, that's what helped make me
Understand we made us strong, so now its harder to break me

But if this will be the last thing you ever here me say
Allow me to tell you thank you for helping DJ

Yes it took longer than expected but late is better than never
& its really ok that we couldn't be together
See whether or not we'd like to admit it, we are from the same feather

So thank you thank you, you're far too kind
I'm just glad I had the chance to ever call you mine

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment