FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, October 10, 2010

PRINCESS

I love the fact that you have my back
A year of knowing you, & no drama that's that.
The games a wrap
I'm retiring my jersey & you hoes can't have it back

This one is for my princess she knows where she's at.

Appreciate all the times you've held me down
When the bullshit came, out you always wiped me down
Scott free towel just you & me
Us against the world is how it should be

Because truthfully I think your fit for king
I wanna give you the world cause I view you as my queen
That's why I say "you want it?" Ask me for anything
Together we make the perfect being

See I just want to say thank you for being the star you are
Perfect to my heart see you are never far

So thank you.

-Darrin
Ellliot

No comments:

Post a Comment