FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, October 10, 2010

REPEAT OFFENDER

I can't believe it happened again
I hate the fact that I let you back in
To hurt me all over is a sin
Because I aimed to bring you heaven here at earth's end
A painful reality is that we are broken, our light has dimmed

So damn why can't you fully be what I needed you to be
Why is it so damn difficult for me
To understand that you need me
& I need peace is just my destiny
So our fights only escalate to a higher degree?
See that doesn't make sense to me
I just wanted you to be set free
Now in the dark is where the rest shall see

The pain
The hurt
The shame
The dirt
The fights
The cries
The many nights where we told many lies
The distraught of us yes us together as one
The day you told me you aborted my son

You bitch I can't believe you've hurt my soul to this extent
I could never forgive you for a second on what you did.

But I love you still I love you still
So this love is for real
But my heart is dying on the pavement not yet killed
Still thriving
Still lying
Still surviving
Because I love to love so I'll be
OK

I'm just finally glad to be released from hells gates.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment