FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Thursday, November 4, 2010

From the heart I


I notice my goals have become more different.

The things I aspire to acquire have changed

& I'm not looking to impress anybody

I feel alone at times because my outlook on life is

often one that most can't stomach. Even in the words that

I write. I don't expect most of you or even half of you to get them.

I don't do this to be or feel accepted nor glorified.

This isn't a venue to showcase my talent nor my mind

to me this very place. Yes B&R is just that, a place.

Like any other place I have visited I'm myself & I do my thing.

So again this isn't for you, me nor anyone else,

Its just a place inside of a place. Simple as that.

Now if you like what you see, thank you.

If you don't like what you see, thank you.

You served a purpose & you've been to this place.

I hope we all can take things for what they really are

this moment, this breath this second. My only

aspiration is to seize the seconds. It's how life should

be lived. Thank you all for any love you've shown me,

thank you all for any hate you have given me. You all are

Greatly appreciated & you have no idea how big you all are.


As always,


Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment