FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, November 14, 2010

BYE

Deep inside I want this pain to go away
this shit plays hide & seek but I'm just trying to play keep away
So please go away & never come back for another day

Because I'm tired of crying myself to sleep
Tired of not wanting to eat
This fucking cut is just too deep

& its like you poured peroxide all over my wounds
This burn is one that was often felt too soon

Just within ten months? How did I allow you to get so close?
To become the person who I want the most
Then I become a nobody when you decided to get ghost

Fuck I just want to boast & brag to my friends like we got it going on
I wanted you to be the one, you even got in good with moms

Now its over & I have no clue on what I did
I never pressured you or even brought up kids

I always played my part
Always thought I was smart
Yet its you with the change of heart

I mean my dad always said "son consistency is key"
So how the hell could you pull this shit on me?

I mean fuck don't you know what you meant to me?
I always figured that's it, she's the one to be
But you turn up my temperature to a higher degree

You aren't here, you left my side
& didn't even say goodbye
I guess I was misinformed when I thought you were the apple of my eye

I was wrong when I thought I was that special guy
I was dumb when I thought you'd be done to ride
So in a way I guess this is my thanks a least for the try
You won you hurt me, so there Goodbye.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment