FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, October 17, 2011

BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT

Its been a while excuse my departure. A lot has changed so let me get to it. I've started a film company, I'm managing an up & coming comedic genius, & I'm even back to writing.


Aside from my many different endeavors, I've lost 15 pounds & I even got promoted. I'm proud of myself, as I guess I should be.


But something was missing. Something, I can't really figure out. Like a piece of my being was slowly dying. I guess its acting or the lack of. Could be writing, but I'm getting back to that as well. Or maybe it was my lack of inspiration which lead me to a time of absence.


Either way this is my return I hope you all enjoy. Let's get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment