FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, November 14, 2010

PHASE TWO

Artistically I think you guys are ready for the movement
So what the fuck have I been doing?
Trying to find myself as a brand new film student
So help me please before I blow up
I just need you all to help me grow up

Seriously I need a moment for the man who I was
By now I became better & stronger not even just because
Yet by the choice of my mistakes
I guess it was time to cut lose on the breaks
See by now I figured out I have what it takes
So God grant me vision to out shake these fakes
If my life is a movie the 1st 22 yrs have all been out takes

So camera A? ready! Camera B? Ready
Lights camera action
Time to get this shit crackin
Yea I'm definitely sure Lori's son is gonna make it happen.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment