FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

QUEEN

This one is for my most high,
One to get me by,
Apple of my eye,
My beautiful black Queen.
This ode is to you,
In to take full appreciation of what you do.

Faced with the weight of the world & all its complex challenges,
You still find the time to execute the most perfect balances

You are a queen who can do all things, I need you in my life,
Work plus school, full time mother, lover, girlfriend, or even wife,
You always do what you have to & baby girl you do it right

No man in your child's life, so you are forced to play both mother & father,
Bill collectors, no child support, you feel as if life gets no harder,

But you are a queen
& can do all things,
you make it work,
Even though its hurts,
from the fallen tears in which form dreams,

24 hours in a day & you make it seem like 38,
In 2 moves you stole my knight & bishop to force an early check mate

You cook, clean do homework & still maintain to be a CEO
You make life worth living even though I'm facing death row

You put it down, time & time, over & over again,
You showed me love & helped me evolve from a boy into a man,

You have the most complex heart yet give me the most simplistic love, its far from plain,
You take to my side to see me soar, I've learned to call you Lois Lane.

My queen, my beauty you are the strongest ruler a king could ever have,
I taste your tears, am always near, & I enjoy the beauty in your laugh,

From the sway of your back to the way you fall asleep,
countless intellectual conversations an ocean beyond deep,
& as I sit & think about all that makes me weak,
it just comes back to my queen as my heart continues to skip its beat,

My queen I can go on for hours or even days just to get this point across,
you allow me to be a man & help mold me from employee to a boss

My queen you are that in which allows me to fly,
as if I were already a proclaimed star then queen you are my sky.

My queen this one is for you & all that you do,
just know that I love & appreciate everything, & will continue to serve only you.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment