FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2011

I didn't blog as much as I did in 2010

I got Promoted

I lost a healthy 20 lbs

I lost my best friend

I spent many nights turnt

I fell in love with a little girl

I lost a few family members

I saved more money this year than I did in '10

I did more networking

I spent more time with my family

I received an insurmountable amount of female drama

I learned a lot about myself

I fell in love with music again

I mastered the art of timing, & know see that it IS everything

I feel in love with writing once again, the love hate is forever growing

I seen my friends mature & grow places I couldn't even imagine

I bought equipment, Major House is growing

I grew friendships, lost potentials, found myself

I am still here, still learning & still loving

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment