FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

THINKING BOUT YOU

In a time where I feel as if it seems so long,
I take another drink, this time it tastes strong
Mentally I'm in a place where my mind itself is gone
& even though it may seem like we sporadically go wrong
This current thought process of mine is in a place where it doesn't belong

Yes I've been thinking about you & that might not be the best for me
Not even for us, see its counteractive in achieving on whats meant to be
The multiple ways you go in & out of my brain
It's like trying to win in a pointless game
& even at the beginning of my reign
Its still you in whom I want to bear my last name
But at this point in the quarter what is there left to tame?

See, I've been thinking of you.

& Only I can attest to this but this mind of mine is nothing remotely close to kind
Time again & again I'm often the guilty pleasure of the victimless crime
But at a time where love itself is often blind
I'm reaching for my glasses & cane as if life is just all the way fine

Sick thoughts, twisted thoughts, getting married with 2 houses & a Porsche thoughts
Bugatti driving down Sunset Blvd. "The greatest star of them all" Norma Desmond thoughts
So as I continue to think about you I will forever learn the lesson that never gets taught
The priceless item on the top shelf that seems to always get bought
Because even at this escape artist rate of mine I'm always the one who gets caught
& the shit sometimes hurts buts its self inflicted nonetheless

all & only because I've been thinking about you.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment