FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TIME & ESSENCE

I really hope yall feel me on this one....


Let's sit back & count the times we all procrastinate
We really just say fuck it like we about to masturbate
But let us break to contemplate

on what we really can achieve as a people
Shit by now was all should know the world is far from equal
We got a black president like its never no more drama
& not to take anything from obama
But last time I checked he had a white momma

& yall should know by now I'm no hata
just an ill lyrical saya
That can multiply simile's & metaphors into multiple layers
Subtract your creativity & add it to my lair
While I divide the naysayer's
I just reside amongst to ill slayers
You know the cats that's all self proclaimed mayors??

Now let me paint this picture for you & terrify your brain
But every1 you ever loved will die, see this thing of life is a game

Now we realize the essence of time
so of course everybody wants to grind
Well until we get comfortable one more time

Now let's re wind my lyrical thesis I just dropped
See what this poem focuses on is what to do when the clock stops

Anything else is simply & un regrettably uncivilised
We just constantly play with our lives
Like that one circus cat who juggles knives

On the tightrope of doom
Yea a wedding without a groom
I'm just trying to assume
That we all can be perfect & we have dreams in some shape or way
let's just try our best to do our best each & every day

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment