FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Artistically

Definitely one of my favorites

Artistically
I believe no body can fuck with me
My level of cockiness is preset to a whole new degree
I mean I set the bar on this real shit you see
Real
niggas & OG's say damn I'm what they used to be
So I just air my talent around as I say repeat after me

Now let's pause for outstanding greatness for this here young man
Not afraid to make mistakes while he alters life's game plan
I just let my
fuckin wings expand
Take a look at myself & say damn I'm that young man

22 ready to take the world raw & full steam
Martin Luther sold me a on a Dream
So it might seem that I can become a self proclaimed king

A junior to the throne
Never afraid to leave home
Don't ever need to start packing chrome
Yet I still invade countries like Spain & Rome

Yes spartan blood with the origins of Creole & Africa flowing in my veins
Until I can peacefully enjoy my reign
I just have to hold my head in shame

Best way 2 explain

it is I'm mad this shit isn't easy at all
Yet no matter how big or small
I'm gonna simply out weigh & out play them all

Whether its falling of a bike
Or a son & mother fight
Could be my whack ass fathers lack of sight
Or my own irresponsible habits that I like

To always blame
yet I'm the only one to tame
Like these constant rhymes which become a source of my pain
I simply ignite my own heartbeat like that of a flame

While riding through a lane of change
I quietly ask to remain better yet the exact same

I just want to state that no body can fuck with me
So I sit alone artistically

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment