FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, March 20, 2010

IGNITE

If this is the last thing that I ever had to write
I'd have to take it higher, let me spark up & ignite

Ok now inhale exhale for a new form of creativity
Someone you can relate to, who's not full of transparency

Now can I tell you what I see & how I feel?
Not tryna sound stuck up & brash just tryna keep it real

Ok so 1st off we have these young ass kids running around sexin
Not even taking the time to strap up with protection
But hell I guess shit will sink in when they catch a serious infection
I see yall looking at me like damn is he really bout to drop a lesson
Well I mean I gotta keep it real see so I advise viewer discretion

Now check us all out the black man in 2010 now & till forevea
See we the 1's that had to grow up during the George Bush Era
Where by now our legislative Government should've known betta
But instead they just rape & tax or ass like its just whateva

& George made us all stronger since he drank the cup dry
See this the generation where confidence sits at an all time HIGH
Where we need a little bit more than just Weed to get us by
We just lace up our fuckin capes & take to the sky
Tell me something can't be done? Bitch ima still go out & try
I see people race from 0-60 every time I open my eyes
If drake can come from no where then trick why can't I

Yea we feel ourselves like we're in a room that's padded & white
Insane in my own words in which I tirelessly write
My unmatched confidence is what helps me take flight
While my talent level keeps me alone with these hollywood nights
So as of now I rock aviators as I climb towards uv lime light
Elevate the style of expression, I just want to soar to new heights

But I highly doubt that this will be the last thing I ever write
Nonetheless I hope I could be he who in which helps you ignite

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment