FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, March 20, 2010

NOPE

Never been the type to parkin lot stunt
Never been the guy to match one & spark the blunt

Never been the type to club every week night
Never been the one to start bs drama & start a fight

Never been the one to spend 200 bux on J's
Never been to check for chicks on every single weekday

Never been to one to constantly hit the kickbacks
Never been the one to spit something on a sick track

Never been the kind to think & say that I'm shit (im lying)
Never ben the one to hit a chick only once then quit

Never been the one be up on all the urban street fits
Never been the one to refer to each woman as a bitch

Never been the guy who thinks I'm fly if only my rims sit high
Never been the one to start shit with whoever is walkin by

Never been the one to wanna start shit & drama
Never been the one to have 2 baby mommas

Shit I just never wanted to ever be like every other
So I stand out alone like no other

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment