FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, March 20, 2010

WELCOME MAT

This is where we kick it into 2nd gear. The revolution is upon us & the hustle inside me has spoken. This is the emergence of the new era of everything for me. My whole sense of self is different & no longer is my biggest enemy myself. Its all new & refreshed as of now, this very second. My relationship with my loved 1's both family & friends. Dedication, work ethic, partnerships, seriousness, attitude ways I view women, ways I deal with lifes drama are all under a completely new lens. Those of you who currently now know me could say I'm just speaking out of my ass but I promise you this. You too will come to realize & say to yourself "Damn Dj is actin brand new"

But I assure you its not a matter of being brand new more so a matter finally waking up & putting myself before I put the thoughts & cares of others. This is the introduction of "B & R" the new kid on the block. Dj is Darrin Jr & BR is Butler Jr, yet this is the movement, the revolution, the new testament, so its bigger than me. Loyalty awailys prevail & Family above all.

Welcome to Bandits & Rockstars.

2 comments: