FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Friday, March 5, 2010

THE REALEST ANGEL

Now back when I was residing at the legion of doom
Mrs so fly happens to land in my room
Now who am I to assume
That she is fit for a groom
When in reality she could have flown in here on a broom
& really turn out to be a wicked witch from the moon

But hey I was taught to let players play
So I just simply begin to say
Cutie pie are you lost or from around this way?

She smiles & says no I'm from a place called love
Where roses unfurl in the winter time just because

Where the sun shines almost 99% of the time
& the other 1 % is when I close my eyes
& to my surprise
It was then when I realized
That she was in no disguise

So our eyes begin to inter-lock
as I form the most beautiful thought

I see her sit as a beautiful life teaching instrument
See this is love from above this angel was heaven sent

So my lips begin to utter as I say "well why is it that you are here?"
She replies "to enhance thought provoking love my dear
For since we all have to shed tears

& we all felt love in some way shape or form
So its my job to smile upon the storm

& also my job to also help you reach for the sky
For until you open your own wings babe you cannot fly
& this laziness of yours must now begin to die
Because your talent level is far to high"

so she then lights this fire underneath my ass
we examine my present & view my past
See this everyday routine must come to pass
She then whispered in my ear & said "God made you to last"

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment