FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, May 29, 2010

BLESSED

Blessed to say the least
God just gave me one hell of a week
& no my niggas had nothing to do with smashing cheeks

Actually he's showing me to not give up on this film dream
Cause every time I feel down he just pumps me more steam

& see that's the crazy thing.

See when it comes to Darrin Elliot I just look at it like this
None of you can tell me how to finesse Gods Gift

See my writings my work is all that I maintain
I even been told that I have talent spilling from my veins
& no. I don't take these compliments in vein
I just continue to work on what remains

The dream, the gift, the goal, the desire
The audacity to believe I can start my own empire
I guess its because whenever I speak to God he says "Climb higher"

So yes this week as for my career is a beginning & a blessing
I'm just here to focus on the task & not waste his lesson

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment