FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, May 30, 2010

DONE

I tried I tried & I tried again
Yet you keep taking me for granted, so I'm at my end

Yes this is the final goodbye
No need to cry
You pulled me through dramatic fire & yes I'm still alive
I guess no need to wonder why
Hell you made me bleed & I made you cry
Even had you arrested & still couldn't say goodbye
This emotional roller coaster isn't my kind of ride

The crazy thing is I give you chance again & again
Yet you rock a chip on your shoulder like you are without sin
See this is where the story ends
& your solo mission begins

So what if a new chick came in & stole me heart??
Hell you let her, you've been fuckin up from the start

Constant lies to my face chargers to the head hell naw not me
Can't believe I let myself fall to that degree

I guess this is what happens when lust crashes with love
Cause I've had both & you were none of thee above

So there yo have it, you've lost, I'm gone & that's that
I promise when I write I'm gone there is no looking back

So cherish what I gave you even the trip we had recent
Cause your no good for me nor I for you, & its not a secret

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment