FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, May 29, 2010

WHO I BE

This is what I am a G undoubtedly
Look into my eyes & I'll show you who I be
Knock my hustle until I annihilate thee

Trust me if I were you I'd be scared to
I don't think you're ready for what my generation can do
The best is here & I see its not you
Yet this is coming from a G's point of view

So allow me to do what it is that I do
Entertain the world while my talent just sores through
Yea I write screenplays poetry & act, homey I though you knew
Time to set this bitch off & cut the wire, which 1 red or blue?

Since I am a G undoubtedly ima just say whatever needs to be
So if you here or read a poem which makes you feel uneasy?
Then fuck it & blame it on my G
See
I'm not the one to censor myself nor hold my tounge
If you haven't heard by now I'm one of the free ones

Not held by my lame ass job focused on my career
Hell if you ask around I just got a new gig & got signed my dear

So when you get at me only continue to show love repeatedly
Because you don't want the worse ima G undoubtedly

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment