FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MIDWAY 10

There are six months left of 2010. Damn where did all the time go? It seems like yesterday I was at the Palms in Vegas bringing in the new year with all my loved 1's, now we are at the mid point. Hope you all see the importance of time & grind, & don't take these days for granted. As for myself I definitely am doing what I have to in order to make it all work for me. I've cut certain people out of my life, as well as adding others. I've been blessed with opportunities to advance my career & I'm taking full advantage of them.

The point you should get is that as each day passes its something in which we can never get back again, so yes it is essential to value this very moment. Hope you all see exactly where I'm coming from, now the midway point is where our 2nd wind comes in. So let's do it.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment