FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, July 3, 2010

SO DONE

You'll regret the day when I acquire this new chick
cause with you I'm done with this dramatic shit

So on my end its peace out, deuces, adios, so long
I hope the best for you, sike I hope somebody else does yours ass wrong
Cuz I fucking hate it when a perfect liar comes along
Why take my kindness for weakness? Don't think that I'm strong?
You played the wrong one see I'm liable to have your brains blown
I'm a twisted sadistic vindictive asshole shit by now it should be known

This shit right here is definitely for the birds & one of the worst
By now one would think they know me from last to 1st
See you affect me like a self inflicted curse
But I blame myself too for giving you 23 million chances
Hell I would commit murder too if I had a million passes
But this is what happens when I say enough is enough that's it
You Mc hammered my love though you were to legit to quit
But I swear that I'm done with this shit

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment