FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

END RESULT

Walking towards success the life I lead is kinda neat
Cush clouds blown from my tri levels suite

Executive script writer, world renowned thespian star
Looking back on my life looks like I came from a far

But above all I still head for this very destination
Never to look back at mistakes or 2nd guess me no hesitations
Built off kicking my own procrastination
Because I worked hard to arrive at this very location
I just add my work ethic plus dreams now I'm left with creation
So take notation

This is how the Bandits do our thing
Not addicted to the bling
But yes addicted to the dream
That fact that I can become anything
Bigger than diddy SO yes I Am King

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment