FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HIS KEEPER

I just want you to understand where I'm coming from
See this repetitive drama thing we constantly do has been done
& since birth you swore to me that I will always be #1
So why do we put caution tape around your 2ND son?

I mean honestly I would really like to know,
Because keeping him sheltered is only going to make him slow
All the while when I was 8 I jumped out the window yelling let's go

That is how I was bred & will breed my seed
I guess because I want him to know his opponents so he can succeed

I'm not going to baby him until he sees life as soft
I'm going to give him a receipt & show him what this costs
& Since only one of us is truly boss
I suggest to myself I'll take the blame & bear its cross

See this is why I get so mutha fucking frustrated
Because I'm trying with all my heart to take a heart & liberated
But I see my attempts will continue to become deflated
Dj class of 1 the only real nigga to have graduated

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment