FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, July 19, 2010

END

Tired, I just can't keep allowing my heart to ache
Miscues after failed attempts I guess I don't have what it takes
& I feel like my soul is tough but its my mind that's at the break
But to chase & fully obtain my dreams what the hell does it take
I don't have it so I guess my heart has met its stake
Stick a fork in him he's done turn off the pre heat
The devil won & he got me beat

I can't do it by myself I thought my will was strong
Its not now I have to just carry on

Pay bills honor taxes & raise kids
Contribute to this world & forget show biz
The life I live is had as is
No help from no one but if I tasted glory they would all want some of his
To quit the game now at 23 is hard for me
But don't look at this bow out full of sympathy

I just graciously look at it as a man I'm going to be
The one who never touched what he attempted to reach
So I just look at it like the my dreams have broken into piece

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment