FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, July 18, 2010

LAZY

L-A-Z-Y
I bet when the checks come around she won't act shy
Expect the world from me like I'm that kinda guy
I forgive but never forget shit & by then I'm expecting a lie
But hell until then I'm just in finesse mode watch time go by

This is where the G's reside
& I say the word G often because that's clearly what I go by
So take a look into my eyes
& of course its no surprise
On the course ahead l & what lies

In front of my path
I approach the task
Like a nerd to math
Anyone stepping in my way will feel my wrath

& I promise I will not stop until my last breath
Determined to make it there & remain the last that's left

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment