FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Friday, July 9, 2010

FOREVER US

Tonight is your night
So tell me what you wanna do
We can keep it tight
Or the intimate rendezvous
Don't think about a thing
Just know I got you
Queen to your king
Just tell me what you wanna do
We can stay in the house,
Or paint the town red & blue
Either way I'm still taking off that blouse,
See you & I together belong on the same team
Life with you thus far has been a perfect dream
& I don't need to reiterate that I'm destined to be your love king
So we make sure that we hardly ever part
This feeling of magnified infatuation has never felt this smart
You must hold a Masters & Doctrine in taming my heart
Since its like this
& we sit in this bliss
We just continue heaven with every single kiss
Talks of the future days of raising our kids
Bad asses running around while I tackle show biz
No that was a joke, you know I'm the kind of man who handles his
& the crazy thing about reality is
Its only a matter of time until it really happens like this

See I said tonight is your night
We can continue to let our infatuation's take flight
But until the day where we can sit wherever we like
I'm just going to be patient as history continues to write

Our chapter
Our page
Our legacy
Our stage
Our story
Our part
Our start

Yet let the history book should always mention this
"There was never another a love like hers & his"

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment