FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, July 10, 2010

REFLECTIVE PERSPECTIVE

Until the day that I rest
Darrin Elliot will remain screaming he's the best
I'm speaking in 3rd person now so you know I'm a mess
Real nigga walking, I'm 1 of the last that's left

Because 99.9 % of this game is fabricated
Like including my friends even they too seem saturated
I guess this is why I often feel alone & hated
But until we get better as a people then I rather feel isolated

That's what separates them from me
Im the type to never been in pursuit of popularity

I just laugh as the rest take turns becoming clones
See my life is all that I've ever known
So to myself I'm a king to my own throne

The money doesn't hold me I & could give a fuck less about J's
I just want God to forgive & let me in, cleanse my wicked ways

See that's what we fail to focus on we are the youth lost
Granted we are the youth that is the most boss
But dammit look at what the hell it cost?

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment