FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Thursday, July 8, 2010

LIGHT TO TRUE

Writer, actor, Executive Assistant & professional bag checker
Aspiring artist former P.I , & currently #1 ranked home wreck' er
That's me mr D to the J
Getting off charter flights from phoenix to LA
Where the gangsters & players lay
& the truth comes to the light even on the darkest day
so let me spit out what I came here to say

Ugh Umm

I'm not gonna be here forever, ok that's the apparent
Terrified of reality & the possibility of becoming a parent
& truthfully my souls past tormented
So whoever takes my heart seriously is playing them self off top
Because where I'm from the real shit never stops
equivalent to that feeling of when the casket drops
Heartless to say the least but a realist to the fullest
Tired of beg ridiculed yet always nominated as 1 of the coolest

Tired of the now so I'm bout to focus on the next
Real nigga shit let me start to exercise my best
See if we evaluate that life itself is a test
Let's just say fuck the rest & muster up all that's left

Yes

So until my last breath you see me Darrin Elliot & no secondary
For on this very day we all become legendary

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment