FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, July 12, 2010

GEISHA SEASON

I made you drive down this way for a reason
See it seemed like my motivation was out of season
& the determination I have never exceeds believing
Just thought Hollywood blvd would inspire some achieving

See you are put in my life to do what you can
Unlike most I'm putting together a rather unconventional plan
I aim for a dream which fly's higher than superman powers
& when I get there it will be a day to remember like losing the twin towers

But no act of terror against myself could ever inspire fear
I just chuck the deuces at self pity as I know dreams are near
So this right here is where the picture gets clear
So I double park the delorean check my mirror in the rear
Fast forward to the future making choices as I go
You being in my life for sure only what I know

I push for greatness only to come up short
& what's crazy is who really knows what God has in Store
So I just continue to cut out my coupons & place em in the kitchen drawer

Yes discount on life & all its hardships,
I just look myself in the mirror
Will I ever amount to shit?

Possibly yes
Or possibly no
remember the delorean? Yes now I'm driving slow
See I'm here doing what it is I love everyday
So in a sense my soul has begun to fly away

Away from myself towards the sun & its beam
The fire has re lit inside, I'm now headed for my dream

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment