FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, July 11, 2010

LaRoc

I'm not mad at you but I still wish you were here
So I'm left to stand alone in my tears
Fight away all my life's fears without my God father being near

Since the day you left life just hasn't been the same
The one who help mold me & taught me much needed game
All I have left is you is memories plus us in a picture frame
Who would've thought that you & me would ever change
Wish I could take place with you & just call it a rearrange

you even taught me how to throw a football back in 93 fall
Helped me grow & face my fears, now I'm 6'2 tall
With a heart that is bigger than any of them all

Against all odds I'm still aiming for my dreams
& what's crazy as it seems
I still believe that you are proud of me
So I have to do my part to protect the goal & approach it with steam
Keep god 1st & only remain on his team
Cause you told me that with him I can achieve all things

I will Scott I will, I have to at least for the memory of you
& what hurts is how I never expressed this shit to you

Time after time again
I just sat back & thought you were the man
You are it just hurts that you left this land
But a soul like yours is a bigger part of God's game plan

Just know I love you for being my dad when one wasn't present
I guess that's why your really heaven sent
I love you Scott thank you for all the time we spent
I appreciate it all & the man who is you
R.I.P Scott Laroc my god father through & through

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment