FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

X-RATED

One year anniversary so tonight I gotta put in work
Sex so good, I'm going to make your stomach hurt

So as soon as we walk into the Hilton suite
I just lift you off your feet
Wrap you legs around me while we set the oven to pre-heat

Yes kissing, biting, scratching, I proceed with the licking
I then hoist while I make it moist don't care if time is ticking
Yeah its only the beginning
& my small circles on your neck make your head start spinning

I grab you by the neck as I kiss & lick from chest to navel
Remove your thong with my mouth just to show you I'm able

Spread the lips with two fingers while I tease the middle
Up & down tongue motions going from big to little

Releasing the breaks I hum on it, to make it feel vibrated
Savouring every drop as if I'm long past dehydrated

I don't stop until I hear about the 3rd sex cry
Make my way back to your mouth to keep the passion alive

Now your wobbly determined self is trying to go south
My pants become undone you grip my pipe & insert into you're mouth
You perfect plumber you, you show me this is no joke
Sucking, gagging, stroking now I feel the back of your throat

You show the balls affection too, so you kinda gurgle & motor boat
You perfect the stroke, you just want to keep titanic afloat

So right before I elevate I shove you off the rod
I almost came in 5 minutes damn you did a good job

But now here I go Mr. employee of the year
Insert myself in you & already your holding back feel good tears

Slowly stroke it out while making you shout, I'm drilling you on your back legs bent all the way back
I love hearing that sound when your ass & my pelvis clap
& that's a known fact
So I increase the pace flip you on your knees now its a wrap

Doggy style, screwdriver & reverse cow girl, its all the same
But when I break out the jack knife you then remember my name

Go Dj Go Dj cuz that's my Dj like it's a weezy song
Smell from the sex itself is getting kinda strong
So I just suck on your supple nipples I can do no wrong

Lick the neck bite the ear while hitting it from the rear
Your body's multiple orgasm's force you to shed a few tears
Now we are almost in the clear

But every other four strokes I take it out lick the clit & re-insert
This technique I learned is only to make you go bizerk

So the thrusts itself went hardest until I run the tank on E
We scream & shout shiver & quake & enjoy this ecstasy

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment