FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, July 5, 2010

HARD

Seems like I can't even get a single day off
Work from 4am to 1230 noon then my career starts

Every single second is one that I can't pass or waste on me
I even know I'm gambling with life when I power up my ps3

So I elevate my hustle to a whole new degree
Insure my future is filled with achievements & prosperity
So I light a fire & rewrite what it is that is burned in me
I just chuck the deuces & aim for positivity

I relax & become complacent based upon my early success
Yet that wore off by my last twelve thousand check

& that was over a year ago,
So where the fuck did my hustle go?
Commit suicide back in Autumn? & jump out a high rise window
I have no clue yet I can say that some of my soul did go
I'm a man & I make mistakes see this is what I know

Yet let's look at the fact that I'm still here & breathing
Honestly what's stopping me from over achieving?
I can't blame my whack ass job for they are forever misleading
I just knock out my 8 then proceed to grand scheming

Yes blueprints have been placed and are in full effect
I guess its now up to my hustle to come show respect

Take flight muthafucka let's get it to the fullest
In Darrin Elliot we trust cause that nigga is the coolest

So if so many insure their trust in me
Then I need to look to myself & unleash my inner G

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment