FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, July 4, 2010

SLOW

I'm moving too fast & most say I have to stop
But I'm motivated to make it to the top

See one second I'm here, the next I'm gone
& when it comes to an attempt on love, I'm always wrong
But I guess that's what makes me strong

See all while I'm falling for you I'm still falling for me
& I guess that's what separates an F from a G
Got too much on my shoulders & I still have to support my family
All while they have never supported me
I just lace up my cape then accelerate my speed

Full steam ahead while I never stop to catch my breath
Fix my mistakes along the way see I have to freestyle the test
& if God allows me into his kingdom then I'm ultimately blessed
But until then its kinda hard to pause & rest

So beam me up Scott as I head for the top
I think of you constantly especially when my heart hurts a lot
& what's crazy is rare memories are all that I've got
Allow me to move faster & acquire half of what you've bought
Relearn the lessons & all the things you've ever taught

So faster I go, never an attempt to go slow
jump out the 3rd story high rise yes suicide I know
But this is how the stronger grow

yes

I'm moving to fast & I know the consequences
But when its all said & done
I just want to become number one


-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment